Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Sometimes I read blogs and the author really seems to know themselves well. I don't always feel like my tastes are all that distinct or strong. I like to do most anything and I'm pretty casual. So, in an effort to get to know myself better and because the blogger settings thing asked if I wanted to create a "favorites" list, here's a list of a few of my favorite things:

Running (outside especially)
Going on walks
Annual Turkey Trot and 4th of July Run
Romans, Psalms, and Jude
CS Lewis
Playing with Colin and Deron
Traditions in all seasons (I love all seasons- Spring and Fall might be my favorites though...)
Watching comedy with Deron
Interior Design
Organizing
Analyzing counseling case studies
Solution Focused Therapy
Alfred Adler
Art and Play Therapy
Genograms
Cooking/Baking
Albuquerque, NM
Breckenridge, CO
Meals with my familes (Hamburger and Yevoli)
Playing card/board games
Passion ministries/music
Shane and Shane
Libraries (I love to see new ones and spend time there)
Children's Literature
When Colin's clothes are super cute and coordinated
When Deron gets home from work and seeing Colin's happy reaction
Sweet Tomatoes/Souper Salad
Olive Garden
Breakfast foods (especially at restaurants)
Dion's Pizza/Salad/Subs
NM Green Chile
Scrapbooking (when I have time to focus on it...)
Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea (movies and books)
Easy read/non-violent mystery books
Shopping at TJMaxx/Marshalls with my Mom
My Dad's homegrown veggies
Canasta with my Yevoli family



No comments:

Post a Comment